Dr Bhutani dental clinic offers integrated dental courses to BDS student which provides them with a chance to rapidly develop their clinical skills, confidence, clinical judgment and ability to work independently. The course is an amalgamation of three different types of dentistry practices; Prosthodontics, which is specialization in the cosmetic restoration and replacement of teeth, they are experts in smile designing. Endodontist; who are root canal specialists, they are experts in the treatment of dental pulp and Implantology; which deals with dental implants, the surgical components that support a dental prosthesis, such as a crown or a bridge.
We offer tailor made courses which would focus more on practical demonstration on patients and helps each student to develop skills needed for lifelong learning and to be able to function competently as a dentist. The lessons would be imparted inwell equipped lab with the latest and modern equipment provides the perfect set up to learn and hone skills. Students would be guided by senior specialist from our faculty, which is headed by professors and dentists who hold decades of experience in the field of dentistry.
The below mentioned curriculum has been specially designed to cover important aspects of dental treatment:-
- Complete Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry Course
- This course offers training in all types of tooth restoration, bleaching procedures, smile designing, and guidance for shade selection and tooth jewellery. Like all our courses, this course is practical-oriented, i.e., we help you enhance your techniques with regular practicals.
- Extensive Endodontics
- Extensive endodontics training in diagnosis
- Treatment planning
- Hands on access opening- anterior and posterior teeth
- Determination of working length
- Hands on obturation
- Treating a retreatment case
- Surgical endodontics
- Rotary Endodontics
- Training on steps to understand the basics and incorporate rotary endodontics in your practice. Course offers practice on wax blocks, extracted teeth and patients with the use of digital dental radiographic procedures.
- Training on case selection
- Treatment planning
- Knowledge on different implant systems
- Implant placement
- Management of complications
- Laser Dentistry
- Lasers are used to treat tooth decay and may be used for root canal treatment. We provide information on the use of lasers in dentistry, with live demonstrations on patients.
- Removable Prosthodontics
- Training in case selection
- Complete denture
- Flexible denture
- Cast partial RPD
- Acrylic RPD
- Relining and rebasing
- Fixed Prosthetics
- Fixed prosthetics training in diagnosis and treatment planning
- Step by step tooth preparation, soft tissue management
- Various impression techniques
- Shade selection
- Temporization procedures
- Different post systems
- Cementation using various materials