Dr Bhutani Clinic offers weekend courses in dentistry where students would be given hands on training session on patients under supervision. The sessions will in a short amount of time provide detail knowledge through intensive lectures, discussions and videos. Students would be given a chance to do clinical work on patients and a whole lot of practical demonstration where are trained to do preparations on typodonts. An Endodontist would demonstrate the use of rotary instruments.
The courses cover a variety of practices in a short amount of time and practicing dentist can make full avail of it without disturbing their daily practice schedule. The faculty at Dr Bhutani comprises of senior specialists and professors that have decades of experience in the field. They hold noteworthy awards and recognition in their flourishing career. Every member endeavors to give a personalized touch to the lessons which are imparted in a full dental set up with state-of-the-art equipments and procedures. The material demonstrated is practical and useful which allows the participating students to improve on the efficiency and quality of treatment of pediatric patients in their practice.
The dental curriculum prepared by us helps dentist gain a practical knowledge that they do not adequately receive at dental colleges. Below mentioned are the various topics covered and the programs offered as part of the different courses offered at the dental academy :
- Complete Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry Course
- This course offers training in all types of tooth restoration, bleaching procedures, smile designing, and guidance for shade selection and tooth jewellery. Like all our courses, this course is practical-oriented, i.e., we help you enhance your techniques with regular practicals.
- Extensive Endodontics
- This course offers extensive Endodontics training in diagnosis, treatment planning, hands on access opening- anterior and posterior teeth, determination of working length, hands on obturation and treating a retreatment case and Surgical endodontics.
- Rotary Endodontics
- This would include training on steps to understand the basics and incorporate rotary endodontics in your practice. Course offers practice on wax blocks, extracted teeth and patients with the use of digital dental radiographic procedures
- This course provides training on case selection, treatment planning, knowledge on different implant systems, i placement and management of complications
- Laser Dentistry
- Lasers are used to treat tooth decay and may be used for root canal treatment. We provide information on the use of lasers in dentistry, with live demonstrations on patients.
- Removable Prosthodontics
- The course would include training in case selection, complete denture, flexible denture, cast partial RPD , acrylic RPD and relining and rebasing.
- Fixed Prosthetics
- This course focuses on fixed prosthetics training in diagnosis and treatment planning, Step by step tooth preparation, soft tissue management, various impression techniques, shade selection, temporization procedures, different post systems and cementation using various materials.